Russian Government Scholarship 2023
Applicants who search for study abroad opportunities are encouraged to submit their application for the Russian Government Scholarship 2023. The Russian Govt Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students to Study Master’s and PhD Degree Programs in Russian Universities. There is an attractive and bright opportunity for international students provided by the Russian universities and the Government of Russia to study in Russia on a fully funded opportunity.
The Open Doors Russia Govt Scholarship 2023 gives you an opportunity to choose any university in Russia. Russia is the Largest Country in the world. The Scholarship is aimed at talented foreign students who would like to pursue higher studies in Master and Doctoral programs. Foreigners from any country can apply for this Program. You can enroll in any Program at any University in Russia, in collaboration with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
Russian Government Scholarship is designed for International Students to study in Russia on fully funded scholarships to continue their Master’s and PhD Degrees. There are multiple degree programs like Social sciences, natural sciences, engineering and technology, humanities, and business to study at the any University of Russia. Russian Government Scholarships 2023 is designed by the Ministry of Education of Russia and the Government of Russia to attract students with research capabilities to pursue their Master’s or PhD degrees under the supervision of highly professional and skilled professors in Russian Universities.
Complete summary of Russian Government Scholarship
- Organization: Russian Government Scholarships, 2023
- Host University: All Universities of Russia
- Degree Programs: Almost all
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Almost 1500
- Eligible Nationals: International Students
- Scholarship Country: Russia
- Application Submission Deadline: 10 December 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students are provided by the government of Russia during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee
- monthly stipend
- living expenses
List of Subjects Offered
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Management
- Political and International Studies
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Engineering and Technology
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfilled for the Russian Government Scholarship 2023.
- All international (outside Russia) students can apply.
- Students must have at least a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree or transcript for the Master’s degree applications.
- Students must have a bachelor’s and master’s degree with a research interest for PhD degree.
- Students must be in good physical and medical health.
- Language Requirement: Students will be evaluated by their English proficiency during the interview, and if possible students can submit the official language test reports (not required official).
Scanned Documents Required
All the Documents mentioned below need to upload during the online application. Details are below lines:
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents
- Research Plan
- Statement of Purpose
- Language Proof (If any)
- Recommendation letters
- Publications (if any)
How to Submit Application for Russian Government Scholarship
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Government of Russia Scholarships 2023 can apply by the following steps;
- Both the Master’s and Doctoral tracks involve 2 online rounds. The first round is a competition for a portfolio. Those who have been successfully selected after the portfolio assessment are eligible to participate in the second round, the Olympiad itself, a series of online proctored exams.
- The doctoral track requires an additional round consisting of an interview with prospective research advisors at the discretion of the applicant. If the interview is good, from among those who gave them a pass, the participant chooses a research advisor.